Brussels, 11/02/2016 – In order to meet market evolutions and better reflect its new services and pricing, Worldline has published new general and specific conditions. In accordance with the previous terms and conditions, you have the right to terminate your contract within a period of two months if you would not agree with these changes. If you have not notified the termination to Worldline by registered letter before 20th April 2016, then the new general and specific conditions will automatically apply as from that date.
General Conditions (always applicable)
- Service Conditions Bancontact
- Special Conditions Service Level Agreement Bancontact
- Special Conditions TINA
- Special Conditions SmartPay
- Common Conditions International Cards
- Service Conditions International Cards (desktop terminals and portable terminals)
- Service Conditions International Cards (card payments by smartphone or tablet)
- Service Conditions International Cards (card not present)
Restobox and RetailBox
Gift, Loyalty & Prepaid Cards
Electronic identity cards
Spaar & Pluk
- Download all of the above documents in one single bundle.
General Conditions 01/15